The Integration Of You: All-Inclusive Retreat
Get ready to fall in love with yourself and awaken compassion and joy within.
Craig and I invite you to join us for three days of self-care, rejuvenation, inspiration, and play. We designed the retreat to support healers, artists, social entrepreneurs and radiant beings. This is an opportunity to gather in community on a beautiful hill-top surrounded by the magical healing power of nature.
In this 3 day immersive retreat, you will be invited to explore all parts of yourself with self-compassion, ease and playfulness.
Integrate mind, body, heart and spirit and discover the sacred space where your humanness meets your divinity. We created this experience to give you the tools to walk your path with compassion, vulnerability and courage.
The Integration of You retreat offers:
- A safe container to explore the emotions that prevent you from experiencing the love and freedom of your natural state.
- Tools, practices and resources to practice self-love and deepen self-compassion and embrace your wholeness.
- A direct experience of the peace, ease and joy of who you really are through meditation, yoga and mindful movement.
- An awakening of creativity and play.
We invite you on a sacred journey, full of love, inspiration, and connection.
Meet Your Guides:
Diane Hunter is a Master Coach specializing in Mind-Body and Equus Coaching. She is a lifelong student studying the integration of self.
Craig Wenaweser is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and meditation teacher who has been studying and practicing various forms of eastern spirituality, western psychology and meditation for over 15 years. He is a psychotherapist at The Well Clinic and co-founder of Urban Awakening, an organization that holds weekly classes and workshops on meditation and awakened living in San Francisco and Oakland. Craig holds a BA in Communications from Pepperdine University and a MA in Counseling Psychology from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology.
The Spirit House, Woodacre, CA May 19th - 22nd 2016
Starts 4pm Thursday and concludes 3pm Sunday
- A three night stay at a private hilltop retreat in Woodacre, CA overlooking the stunning Northern California rolling hills and valley.
- Cozy and welcoming house with lots of natural wood and light.
- Gorgeous gardens and private hot tub deck with outdoor shower.
- Full accommodations in private or shared rooms.
- Fresh, organic meals as well as snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Community dinners around a large dinning table in the evening.
If you are flying in from out of town, you can easily fly into San Francisco or Oakland. Transportation to The Spirit House is not included. Space is limited to 8 participants.